Please sign the petition and subscribe to receive conferences eNews updates even if you’re not a Sandburg parent. A solid number of supporters could give us enough leverage to persuade Sandburg’s principal to make a change. The number of eNews subscribers provides a gauge of how much community support exists for this effort.
Past Action Report
How D205 parents have expressed their concerns so far:
- In the news: Elmhurst Patch 1/20/17, Chicago Tribune 1/19/17, Chicago Tribune 3/23/17, Chicago Tribune 4/3/17, Elmhurst Independent 1/25/17, Elmhurst Independent 4/3/17.
- Board of Education Meetings, public comments (video - 1/10/17, 2/14/17, 2/28/17, 3/21/17)
- Sandburg's own post-conference survey
- D205 Thought Exchange ("New parent-teacher conference structure" was listed as one of the "Important Thoughts from Sandburg Middle School.")
- D205 calendar and conference survey
- Emails, phone calls and several in-person meetings with the Sandburg principal
- In-person meeting with D205 Superintendent David Moyer